I know I am, open up your pockets give this man your money and let him redistrubate it!
![]()
I know I am, open up your pockets give this man your money and let him redistrubate it!
![]()
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif[/img]
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
hahahahahahaha
good stuff
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
I want part of what everybody in America makes. I think you should all chip in and pay for my medical insurance, my utilities and my food. And of course I want some government cheese. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
Thats not it how it works you know that. All we (the Obama supporters) want is the truck drivers money. One week til I get in your pocket Vike, just one week!
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Nope. I'm gonna quit and live on your money. The Vike Estate will now be called The Redistribution Center, <span style='font-family: Arial Black'>Inbound</span> Dept. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVFAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thats not it how it works you know that. All we (the Obama supporters) want is the truck drivers money. One week til I get in your pocket Vike, just one week! </div></div>
He want become president until Jan. FYI
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVFAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thats not it how it works you know that. All we (the Obama supporters) want is the truck drivers money. One week til I get in your pocket Vike, just one week! </div></div>
He want become president until Jan. FYI </div></div>
President????
DANG
I thought he was running for Worshipful Master of the Universe. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
Bookmarks